Evolution of exhibitions marketing based on the Exhibition Outlook findings Q4-2020
Here is a webinar replay where Andrea Piccin, our Partner and Managing Director in the UAE, presents the results of the second wave of the global research. Did you know that:
- 83% of events are facing a marketing budget cut for the next edition, compared to pre-covid levels.
- Traditional marketing channels are the ones that will be affected the most, with digital solutions absorbing an increasing share of resources.
- A key challenge will be communicating the new hybrid format for most of the events.
These are just a few of the insights that emerged from the latest ""Voice of the Exhibition Industry Market Outlook“ by GRS Research & Strategy.
Results are commented with a panel of senior international marketing professionals:
- Clare Puddifoot (Regional Vice President Marketing EMEA -Informa Markets)
- Ian O'Malley (Group Marketing Director -Messe Frankfurt ME)
- Nathalie Ravier (Central Marketing & Digital Director -Reed Exhibitions ME)
Click here to download the presentation.